A flat-pedal shoe with a bubbly sole, the Five Ten Sleuth DLX Shoe is the joint creation of Five Ten, Adidas and Troy Lee Designs. We see a lot of “what’s the best shoe for flats?” questions out there; and yeah, everyone has an opinion, but THIS one is on especially-solid footing.
With sizes available 7-13(US), in half-size increments, the Sleuth gives full coverage for the flat-pedal groms in the house, AND the moms/dads who like to do it like we did in the old school.
Some of the details:
* Padded for comfort yet lightweight for all-day rides and walks around town
* Stealth Phantom rubber outsole offers non-marking utility and exceptional grip. High-friction, non-marking outsole
* Suede upper with toe protection and reflective details
* A mix of EVA midsole and cupsole for shock absorption and durability
* Mesh lining
* Troy Lee Designs logo on heel
* Regular fit
And see, that’s the other thing about the Sleuth…when you put the bikes back on the rack, you’re ready for the usual walk-around without changing into “street shoes.”
Check out the full details, and ordering info at the link below.