8 replies to this topic

#1 MotoBMX

MotoBMX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

Would be nice to have an online calender consisting of all ABA and NBL nationals, Regionals, State Races, Money Open races, etc. Even if it was a situation where the community forwards the event dates to the moderators to post. Would be great to be able to look at one calender with all that weekends racing options. I would be happy to assist with assembling the data as the 2010 schedules start to surface.
Matt Sheldon

MotoBMX

#2 jsnbuck

jsnbuck

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEureka, CA

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

What an awesome idea!
Posted Image

#3 Mike Carruth

Mike Carruth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:47 PM

That is a great idea Matt. If anyone is inclined to take some time to do it, you can click on the "Calendar" tab at the top and "Add Ranged Event" for the dates of the race. Would be great to add a link to the ABA or NBL page on the race as well. Once I get my stuff done on filling in content, if it is not done, I'll start doing it (especially when the 2010 schedules come out). Best, M

#4 hedge

hedge

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

Great idea! It would be nice to have them all on one calendar.

#5 MotoBMX

MotoBMX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:13 AM

That is a great idea Matt. If anyone is inclined to take some time to do it, you can click on the "Calendar" tab at the top and "Add Ranged Event" for the dates of the race. Would be great to add a link to the ABA or NBL page on the race as well. Once I get my stuff done on filling in content, if it is not done, I'll start doing it (especially when the 2010 schedules come out).

Best,

M

When I click the calender it states that I do not have permission.
Matt Sheldon

MotoBMX

#6 hedge

hedge

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

When I click the calender it states that I do not have permission.

Same here. Said Error Occurred.

#7 hedge

hedge

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

:( Man, I do not rate! If I log in I am unable to view the calendar but then if I log out it will let me view it. :(

#8 Mike Carruth

Mike Carruth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 615 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

Sounds like I have the permissions set wrong. I'll look into it and get it dialed. Thanks for the heads up! M

#9 Mareng12

Mareng12

Rookie

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:22 AM

Golf Clubs for Sale
Shifting electricity changes this way that brain processes information related to a specific situation, together with so tapping while tuned in to the golf store is in effect rewiring or rerouting the brain's conditioned unfavorable response. ishiner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users