79 replies to this topic

#1 proctor

proctor

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:03 PM

OK, I just get home from picking up my new dog, yes another Bull Mastiff, and see a post from a tool from the other side. Got me thinking, to start this thread. I LIKE THIS SITE MORE AND MORE now cause of TOOLS like that. Yes he rides, which is great, cause most TOOLS over there don't. I did when I was a kid---in the 70's and still have my first race bike that everybody that comes to my house wants.....haha So here are a few questions I have for the members. 1)---who is the biggest TOOL 2)--- did YOU ever ride ( sanction or not ) 3)---does you child ride 4)-- were you ever in the bike business I have a feeling that over 1/2 of them on the other side can say NO to three of these questions. Please post your thoughts.. thanks, Proctor

#2 hank

hank

A Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts
  • LocationIsla Vista, a rich, white ghetto north of Santa Barbara

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

Proctor, awesome to hear you got another Bull Mastiff. So what's the post, who's it from & what other side you mentioning? Just curious, it was a rather interesting post you left here :) henry

#3 BmxBurnout

BmxBurnout

Novie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:18 PM

1)---who is the biggest TOOL probably all the factory team managers on vintage that think cause they run a team and get free stuff they are the s***. there are a few exceptions but not many. espically in the northeast. 2)--- did YOU ever ride ( sanction or not ) currently ride 3)---does you child ride dont have a child. but when i do i would introduce him to bmx. if he doesnt like it i am fine with that decison. 4)-- were you ever in the bike business no but i do know a little about cnc maching and welding if that counts.
The Internet, Its serious business.

#4 HRPdesigns

HRPdesigns

Rookie

• Advertisers
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationArmpit of the South

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:22 AM

1)---who is the biggest TOOL Those who blindly bash a sanction without ever having tried it. That is on both sides of the fence. I was one once. 2)--- did YOU ever ride ( sanction or not ) Yeas and still do about once a month 3)---does you child ride No kids of my own, does sponsoring 14 riders count? 4)---were you ever in the bike business Yes, worked in a shop from age 12 through 21, now run a very small BMX products company.
HRPdesigns Factory Racing
www.HRPdesigns.com

#5 Godfather

Godfather

Novie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:50 AM

1)Obama :lol: 2)Ride Harley Davidson-no membership to a club. :mellow: 3)kid rides, I transport other riders 2-3 times a week 4)no but I am one of the wrenches that work on my kids bike special thanks; Donovan Long,T.J,Tommy Giain. Godfather.
fuggeta bout it

#6 bmx668

bmx668

Rookie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:28 AM

1)---who is the biggest TOOL probably all the factory team managers on vintage that think cause they run a team and get free stuff they are the s***. there are a few exceptions but not many. espically in the northeast. I wonder who you are refering to?........ :huh:

#7 BmxBurnout

BmxBurnout

Novie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:39 AM

1)---who is the biggest TOOL
probably all the factory team managers on vintage that think cause they run a team and get free stuff they are the s***. there are a few exceptions but not many. espically in the northeast.

I wonder who you are refering to?........ :huh:

you basicly. although i have had no personal interactions with you at all they way you present yourself on the forums and the way your team presents it self i dont find to be respectable sorry. you guys have talent no doubt but some of the personalitie on gt/action sports are quite out there. there are some exceptions. albright is a pretty chill dude but you are a loud mouth. which is ok cause i am to. just i wouldnt be so opinionated as you are if i ran a factory team. but what do i know im only 18.

heck everyone knows about the deal i had with parker and wilmont last year. but from my view thats all over. parker and crew messed with my bike at pottstown which i thought was funny. then me wilmont and parker had a nice chat at woodward and we are cool in my book. i even got to sample so of their new chefs chocalte salty balls. yeah they make fun of me but everyone does. im kind of the punching bag for the northeast which i dont mind at all words are only words.

#8 bmx668

bmx668

Rookie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

you basicly. although i have had no personal interactions with you at all they way you present yourself on the forums and the way your team presents it self i dont find to be respectable sorry. you guys have talent no doubt but some of the personalitie on gt/action sports are quite out there. there are some exceptions. albright is a pretty chill dude but you are a loud mouth. which is ok cause i am to. just i wouldnt be so opinionated as you are if i ran a factory team. but what do i know im only 18.

heck everyone knows about the deal i had with parker and wilmont last year. but from my view thats all over. parker and crew messed with my bike at pottstown which i thought was funny. then me wilmont and parker had a nice chat at woodward and we are cool in my book. i even got to sample so of their new chefs chocalte salty balls. yeah they make fun of me but everyone does. im kind of the punching bag for the northeast which i dont mind at all words are only words.

You have no personal interaction with me but yet you have an opinion of me. My team doesn't post anything on this site or any other. You need to be more specific on which "personality" is "out there". How would you know if I'm a loud mouth if you personally have never talked to me. I'm opinionated because after all that is what these sites are meant for. Here's an opinion...your last post speaks for itself on who is the real TOOL in the northeast or for that matter in BMX. Please feel free to drop by the team pit area and say hello.

#9 BmxBurnout

BmxBurnout

Novie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

You have no personal interaction with me but yet you have an opinion of me. My team doesn't post anything on this site or any other. You need to be more specific on which "personality" is "out there". How would you know if I'm a loud mouth if you personally have never talked to me. I'm opinionated because after all that is what these sites are meant for. Here's an opinion...your last post speaks for itself on who is the real TOOL in the northeast or for that matter in BMX. Please feel free to drop by the team pit area and say hello.

veeder is in your team pit. that guy could be a drill sargant i dont want anything to do with him. haha. i aint that dumb.

#10 bmx668

bmx668

Rookie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:16 PM

I just got a call from someone that knows you and I have to apologize to the members and you Richie for my comments. I wasn't aware that I was in dialogue with a "special person". Richie I'll call off all the dogs and I'll have a lollypop waiting for you at the next national. Look out the window I think the lil' yellow bus is pulling up to your house. Make sure mom straps on your helmet for the short ride to school. I'm out!

Edited by bmx668, 01 February 2010 - 12:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users