#1 schmick

schmick

Cynical Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts
  • LocationWhere rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:42 PM

Now that the season is over and we have all seen the Grands, who were the worst sandbaggers?

I'll go first, one that stuck out to me on Friday racing 12 intermeditae and jumping the table in to the first turn already several bike lengths ahead of the pack, he continued to beat the 13 inters by the same margin saturday and sunday. funny, last year at the grands the winner of the Schmick Super Bagger award was also racing 13 inter.
This years 2009 ABA Grands Super Bagger award winner
Jordan Turley from Fairfield California
Posted Image
Political Correctness is tyranny with manners—Charlton Heston

#2 hank

hank

A Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationIsla Vista, a rich, white ghetto north of Santa Barbara

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:57 PM

HAHAHA! Let the call outs begin! :) henry

#3 twoseven

twoseven

Novie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:09 PM

I think Redman called him out or was about to but the winner of the 19-27 inter class, gilbert contreras.

#4 krusty

krusty

Novie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:54 PM

not sure who it was, but the guy who killed the 13 14 mixed open, rode for holeshot, idk the name
if you threaten someone else by having your kid take their kid out, then your a RETARD

#5 slingshot816

slingshot816

Novie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

i was watching motos all weekend. some kid who used to race, quit for 9yrs and comes back to win grands in 19-27inter. dude skills were RAD! i dont know him but someone on the go211 chat was cheering him on even when he had a whole straight lead. name was OTTO

#6 norcalgirl

norcalgirl

Novie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationStockton, CA

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:38 PM

Maybe they should be handed a bag of sand at the finish line with their trophy slips from now on

Edited by norcalgirl, 03 December 2009 - 03:38 PM.

#7 wagonguy

wagonguy

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:16 PM

I think Redman called him out or was about to but the winner of the 19-27 inter class, gilbert contreras.

Didn't they move him up? I seem to remember Redman saying to someone "John David says welcome to Expert" or something along those lines.
Honey badger don't care.

#8 hank

hank

A Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationIsla Vista, a rich, white ghetto north of Santa Barbara

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:29 PM

HAHAHA! That's the way to do it! @ the 2008 NBL Grands i was going to give Richie Smith a bag of sand to hand to 1 of the racers in his group who was winning all his races then stopped shy of the NBL Grands so that he could win the coveted Novice #1 plate. Well, the guy didn't win & therefore Richioe didn't get to give him that bag of sand. But I do like Lisa's idea, give the bag w/ the slips :) henry

#9 schmick

schmick

Cynical Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts
  • LocationWhere rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

not sure who it was, but the guy who killed the 13 14 mixed open, rode for holeshot, idk the name

13-14 was won by some No Cal from Roseville who rode for Sting. Another HUGE sand bagger was in that race, an Orange Y local named Austin Sager who rides for Bomb Squad, those 2 went 1-2 in 14 I showing that no matter how much you sand bag before grands, theres always someone else bagging sand trying to get in on the big trophy as well
Political Correctness is tyranny with manners—Charlton Heston

#10 krusty

krusty

Novie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:57 PM

if you give that bag of sand, the parent of that kid just might not like it too well, bmx parents tend to be as aggressive as soccer moms sometimes :P
if you threaten someone else by having your kid take their kid out, then your a RETARD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users