• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Smorrow

Smorrow

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:34 PM

We very are proud to announce the formation of a new Factory race team for 2012 Factory IXL Racing We are based out of Kansas City, but we have added some Texas muscle with Vallen Tupper! IXL is a sports hydration drink in the KC area schools & stores, as well in the Southern Wisconsin area. (Ixldou.com) IXL is a great healthy alternate to standard sports and energy drinks. They continue to grow their market share in the Midwest. IXL is our title sponsor and we also have some great co-sponsors on board!! Answer Bicycle Shack James Engle Custom Homes Head for the Cure (in memory of Sue Mosbauer) O'Neal Racing Atomlabs Riders for the factory team are as follows 7 Girl Vallen Tupper NAG 1 14x Dakota Morrow 15 Girl Adrian Sanders NAG 4 class, NAG 8 cruiser 15x Jake Evans 16x David Lujan 46-50 Cruiser Dan Lopez Our riders will be sporting Stiles designed jerseys, O'Neal race pants and helmets, Speedco frames, Answer forks, stems and wheels, and Atomlabs cranksets and seats. We want to thank all of our sponsors for their great support and we are looking forward to our first team national in Guthrie! Thank you, Scott Morrow Factory IXL Racing

#2 ChicagoBMX

ChicagoBMX

Novie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

Best of luck to you!

#3 proctor

proctor

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:57 PM

Guthrie!? You need to get to Reno in a few weeks. :P You will have a blast. Proctor

#4 schmick

schmick

Cynical Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts
  • LocationWhere rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Riders for the factory team are as follows

7 Girl Vallen Tupper NAG 1
14x Dakota Morrow
15 Girl Adrian Sanders NAG 4 class, NAG 8 cruiser
15x Jake Evans
16x David Lujan
46-50 Cruiser Dan Lopez

No offense but if that's a factory team then what the hell is Scott Angus' J&R team?
Political Correctness is tyranny with manners—Charlton Heston

#5 Smorrow

Smorrow

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

No offense but if that's a factory team then what the hell is Scott Angus' J&R team?

Should have known that if I post up something I have been working my butt off to make happen for these kids, that Schmick would crap all over it.

Don't worry, we have thicker skin then that.

We have a great group of kids, great parents and most of all, some great sponsors.

Totally proud of this group of riders, all hard workers, with great futures in BMX.

Thanks Schmick, for being the positive beacon of light that you are.

Have a great Christmas friend!

Scott

Edited by Smorrow, 23 December 2011 - 10:54 PM.

#6 RUDEBMXER

RUDEBMXER

Novie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

What a jackass. And NAPA LUSH is all that.

Rude

#7 schmick

schmick

Cynical Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:34 AM

Should have known that if I post up something I have been working my butt off to make happen for these kids, that Schmick would crap all over it.

Don't worry, we have thicker skin then that.

We have a great group of kids, great parents and most of all, some great sponsors.

Totally proud of this group of riders, all hard workers, with great futures in BMX.

Thanks Schmick, for being the positive beacon of light that you are.

Have a great Christmas friend!

Scott

Not talking crap, just stating that J&R is a factory team running in the bike shop division.

#8 SnapManual

SnapManual

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:22 AM

he even prefaced the comment with a, "no offense." the team categories are pretty mixed up

#9 schmick

schmick

Cynical Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

he even prefaced the comment with a, "no offense."

the team categories are pretty mixed up

Maybe I should have posted "with all due respect" instead

#10 factorydad

factorydad

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

We very are proud to announce the formation of a new Factory race team for 2012

Factory IXL Racing
We are based out of Kansas City, but we have added some Texas muscle with Vallen Tupper!

IXL is a sports hydration drink in the KC area schools & stores, as well in the Southern Wisconsin area.
(Ixldou.com)

IXL is a great healthy alternate to standard sports and energy drinks. They continue to grow their market share in the Midwest.

IXL is our title sponsor and we also have some great co-sponsors on board!!

Answer
Bicycle Shack
James Engle Custom Homes
Head for the Cure (in memory of Sue Mosbauer)
O'Neal Racing
Atomlabs

Riders for the factory team are as follows

7 Girl Vallen Tupper NAG 1
14x Dakota Morrow
15 Girl Adrian Sanders NAG 4 class, NAG 8 cruiser
15x Jake Evans
16x David Lujan
46-50 Cruiser Dan Lopez

Our riders will be sporting Stiles designed jerseys, O'Neal race pants and helmets, Speedco frames, Answer forks, stems and wheels, and Atomlabs cranksets and seats.

We want to thank all of our sponsors for their great support and we are looking forward to our first team national in Guthrie!

Thank you,

Scott Morrow
Factory IXL Racing

I thought Tupper was done racing? At least that is what her Dad said at the Grands. Oh yeh he says that every year. Good luck to the Tupper family. She is a fast little girl. She has some work to do on sportsmanship but I'm sure her parents will teach her some. Maybe they will make it to more races this year with the new sponsor. Congrats and good luck this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users